Friday, April 18, 2008

FINALS!!!!

I am SO excited that finals week is almost here! I only have two more and then I'm off on vacation! I took my SW 2400 final yesterday and I got an 80%. I was pretty dang happy with that because I didn't study one tiny little bit! GO ME! And I already had an A in the class so I think I'm ok pulling an 80. I have my psychology final next week and let me tell you, I'm very nervous! I'll have to update you on my success or failure -depending which way it goes. YEAH FOR SPRING SEMESTER BEING DONE!!!!!

2 comments:

Natty said...

Hurray for Blogs!!! I am excited that you have a blog. It looks great, I hope you have fun on vacation I am jealous!

LeeAnn said...

Natty - I'm glad you checked it out! I'll probably for sure need some tips cause I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I may be in college but that doesn't mean I'm smart! :)