Monday, April 21, 2008

One Year Ago....




Well you may or may not have heard the story but one year ago Nate got burned pretty good. He wasn't doing anything stupid...oh wait - he was lighting a fire with gasoline and instead of lighting the weeds on fire, he lit himself on fire! He's a genius but I love him! Well, last year in April when I was on my way to a baby shower he called me and said he had got burned. So he rushed to the hospital and I think I drove like 100 mph the whole way from Preston to Logan but I made it there in record time. I got the hospital and they said he had 2nd degree burns on his arm and bad 1st degree burns on his face. Hopefully the pictures don't gross you out, but we took these a couple days after it happened when I was changing his dressing. They're NASTY huh? The top left picture is funny to me. The fire singed his hair really bad so we had to shave his head and his whole face. You can even see where he squinted his eyes away from the flames. It was a very CRAZY weekend. I don't ever want to repeat it.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey LeeAnn I found your blog on Natty's! Check out mind www.pwbytheway.blogspot.com

Julie said...

That looks like it would've bene so painful! I can't even imagine!