Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Saddest Day of my Life



I sent a text around to those of you who new Jeff. The day we got the call that his little boy had passed away, I don't think I have ever cried so hard. The pain that goes through your body when something like that happens is indescribable. I can't even come close to imagining what Jeff and Emily have been feeling. Weston Lee Campbell passed away from a colon disorder he was born with. There was no way to know that he had it, and there was no way of preventing it. Even though he was only with us for 20 short months, we all will cherish those months for the rest of our lives. He was the light of his parents lives and brought so much joy to everyone he came in contact with. He was (and still is) the most beautiful little boy. I'll never forget those big brown eyes, and his adorable binky protruding from his mouth. Miss you bud.

No comments: